SIFF for Enterprises
Helps you to figure what the #?!? changed
Managing a large enterprise with critical business applications and services is a challenging and often an overwhelming task. With more employees working remotely, due to the impact of COVID-19, there is increased risk and security compromises which may seem like you are constantly plugging holes until the next major outage occurs.
- Understanding all configuration changes in your environment is a critical step to identify ad-hoc changes and potential Indicator of Compromise (IoC). It enables you to address gaps where teams and individuals are not following the change process, which is a common cause of incidents, as well as authorized changes both internal and external.
- Providing security guidance and best practices help but it’s inadequate if you only find out the gaps the next time you do an annual IT security audit. Configuration policies need to continuously monitor all configuration changes and automatically notify violations in real-time.
COLLECT & MONITOR
All configuration and changes in one place.
Troubleshooting complex incidents is hard. Especially if the information you need is fragmented across various tools and silos. SIFF tackles this challenge by collecting all configuration changes and making the data easily accessible via intelligent search, troubleshooting tools, and reports.
SECURE CONFIGURATION & COMPLIANCE
Continuously audit all your configs.
Security audit and compliance shouldn’t be a once-a-year activity. How do you ensure the policy and guidelines are being implemented by the network, application and server teams? SIFF helps automate your configuration policies by continuously examining all configuration changes comply with your requirements.
PREVENT & REDUCE INCIDENTS
Review changes to prevent minor errors from becoming a major outage.
Software developers have code reviews to reduce errors. DevOps should review completed infrastructure Change Requests too. Peer reviews only happens when there are tools that make the process easy. SIFF automates collecting all relevant config changes for the Change Request and highlights the differences so that you can quickly review for correctness and completion.
INCIDENT RESPONSE & REMEDIATION
Narrow down and identify the root cause fast.
An alert signals there is a problem. Performance graphs indicate symptoms. Application logs throw you deep into the haystack, but are you searching in the right haystack? Start by reviewing the recent and related config changes that may have caused this mess.
How SIFF Helps Enterprises
- Provides visibility to all planned and unplanned changes in the environment to help promote a consistent change process as well as identify potential Indicator of Compromise (IoC).
- Configuration alerts or compliance policies continuously monitor all configuration changes to ensure that best practices are followed and potential weaknesses are exposed.
- Access historical change history and audit trail for post-mortem analysis or security forensics.
- Immediately search detailed configuration data to identify vulnerabilities for zero-day and new security announcements and not wait for vendor patches.